The Founding of Ohio’s First Co-Op Brewpub!
Our Co-Op Is Born
- Located in St. Anne’s Hill Historic District at 1600 E. Fifth Street
- Established by a group of community-minded craft beer lovers
- Founded Ohio’s first cooperatively owned brewpub
What Does This Mean To You?
- You can OWN a brewpub
- You can help beautify the historic inner east area of Dayton, Ohio
- You can become a member-owner of this historical co-op for only $100
Membership Is Ownership!
Our members actually own the business. Each member-owner holds one membership share, and all member-owners have equal voting power. Wait…There’s More! *Benefits 4, 5, & 6 are exclusive to the first 2000 Member-Owners.
- You’ll get a free beer on your (co-op) birthday!
- You’ll be invited to members-only special events held throughout the year.
- You’ll receive patronage refunds.
- *You’ll receive 50 cents off all draft beers.
- *You’ll receive rotating food discounts.
- *You’ll receive merchandise discounts.
- You can say you OWN a brewpub…without breaking the bank!
- Co-ops are democratically owned by community members and therefore keep money/jobs in the community.
- You’ll help beautify the historic inner east area of downtown Dayton.
The Exciting Life of a Brewpub Owner!
KICK BACK in your OWN brewpub, surrounded by fellow brewpub member-owners and friends. Welcoming vintage surroundings. A relaxing atmosphere. A place to call your own. We will be breaking ground soon, and we know you will love hanging out in your new favorite watering hole!
GET BREWING with brewmaster Eric Zamonski as he creates our very own Fifth Street Brewpub signature craft beers for your enjoyment. Want to try your own recipe? No problem. Brew your own craft beer using our small batch system under the supervision of the FSB brewmaster and impress your friends with your own creations.
Brew Master: Eric Zamonski
- Seasoned brewing professional
- Graduate of U.C. Davis’ Master Brewing Program – One of only 2 accredited brewing programs in America
- Experience with ALL styles of beers
- Work experience includes American Craft Brew Pubs, German Brew Pubs, and Pyramid Brewery in CA, working as a shift manager in their main facility
Eric’s experience and passion for craft beer is going to benefit us all. We can’t wait!
DRINK with your friends in a place that you can call your own: House signature craft beers, specialty and seasonal beers, your own craft brew, and other locally produced craft beers. You won’t be disappointed with the selection served.
EAT… and enjoy any of our unique signature dishes served to order. You won’t find any ordinary pub fare here; only the extraordinary will do for our member-owners!
SHOP all the amazing merchandise so you can promote your brewpub to friends and family. After all, you are a member-owner! Get the word out.
AND OF COURSE, BE MERRY!